Environmental Health and Safety: Mandatory Faculty/Staff Training
Dear Howard University Community,
As the University prepares for a safe fall reopening, the Office of Environmental Health and Safety wants the campus community to understand the importance of personal protective equipment and safety measures during these exceptionally vulnerable times. In our continued efforts to equip students, faculty and staff with the information and tools they need to promote a healthy campus, everyone is required to complete a campus reopening online training.
Instructions for Online Training
- Please search your email for a message from the Health & Safety Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Use the information provided in the email to log into your account.
- If you cannot find the email, please visit: https://otis.osmanager4.com/HowardUniversity
- Click “Forgot Login ID”
- You should set aside 20-30 minutes to complete the training.
- Please be sure your system meets the following requirements:
- Has persistent Internet Access and Audio Capabilities
- Monitor with Resolution set to at least 1024×768
- Updated Internet Browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 7+ with Cache setting set to “Every time I visit the webpage”
- Pop-up blockers disabled in your Browser and toolbars
- Network set to not cache or deprioritize streaming media
If you have questions or need additional support, please contact email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your participation, and for your support in fostering a healthy campus community.
Excellence in Truth and Service,
Office of Environmental Health and Safety