photo: tennesseecleanact.org The Tennessee Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations (TACIR) voted unanimously, 20 to 0, to begin a comprehensive study ...
Alberta ends its involvement with Keystone XL pipeline
- Canada pledges to cut emissions by at least 40% by 203018:08
- Canada to unveil new, more ambitious climate target: sources08:30
- Supreme Court rules federal carbon tax constitutional22:00
- Biden plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit09:46
- Montreal co-op turns beer leftovers into bread02:01
- Liberals climate plan not adequate, better balance needed: opposition parties react08:56
- Global carbon emissions see record drop in 202003:52
- What's at stake for environmental protections if Ontario government passes budget bill06:01
- Plan to exceed 2030 emissions target coming in next weeks, says environment minister07:59
- Scientists work to fight climate change on Acadian Peninsula05:26
- Newly elected Green leader says social policies will grow party05:56
- B.C. skies hazy with smoke from U.S. wildfires, posing health risk03:13
- Dozens dead and thousands displaced in West Coast wildfires09:27
- Ottawa urged to stop trade talks with Brazil over Amazon fire07:38
- DNA detection tool allows researchers to identify invasive species in Canadian forests02:46
- Exposing composting myths (Marketplace)13:56
- Australia fires Q&A | What you want to know31:04
- Jane Fonda uses star power to fight climate change | The Weekly with Wendy06:58
- Australia fires: Victims call visiting PM an 'idiot'03:05
- 'Returns Day': How does it impact the environment?03:01
- Federal carbon tax hits Alberta amid court battle02:25
- This girl is calling on Canada to ban cigarette butts02:31
- Alberta court to hear carbon tax challenge02:15
- Backlash against holiday consumerism targets Black Friday03:08
- Law360 (June 18, 2021, 4:12 PM EDT) — Pennsylvania stands to make significant progress toward its goal to cap the thousands of abandoned oil and gas wells in the commonwealth if the Biden administration is successful ...
- Some Orange County homeowners now have a new bill that’s several thousand dollars, and they’re OK with it. It’s all to help the local environment.Few things can beat Wekiwa Springs on a hot, muggy day.A ceremonial ...
- Law360 (June 18, 2021, 7:39 PM EDT) — North Dakota on Friday joined several other Republican-led states in urging the U.S. Supreme Court to reconsider a D.C. Circuit decision they claim wrongly expands the U.S. Environmental ...
- For Varnika, a 10-year-old student of Utarsht Vidyalaya, Rohini, air quality is of prime concern. “People burn garbage and trees. The resulting smoke burns our eyes. We have difficulty breathing,” she says. She is one of ...